What is JVM
- JVM is java virtual machine.
- JVM is an interpreter which is executed byte code.
- Each byte Statement executed line by line by Jvm.
- JVM uses JRE to execute Byte code.
What is JRE
- JRE is java run time environment.
- It provides necessary run time environment to Jvm.
- JRE is set of Program that Contain what is required to run a Java program.
- JRE contain JVM and set of class Library
What is JDK
- JDK is java Development toolkit.
- JDK contain JRE and set of tool that used by programmer.