- Package is one of the most important component of ODI.
- Package Define Execution flow.
- The Package is the largest unit of execution in Oracle Data Integrator.
- In package we can Use variable, mapping sequences, procedure and Other package
and how it is functioning
step 1: Creating Variable which we will use in our Package.
Step 2: Define Variable name and Select Data type for it.
You can define Default value for variable
or you can refreshing value from query.
Step 3: Creating package
Step 4: Define package name
Step 5: See Package toolbox
Step 6: Drag variable C1 and Select type as Declare Variable
Step 7: Again Drag same Variable and select type as Set variable
Here we have two option
1. We can Assign Variable value
2. We can increment by value
I am using increment so it increment value by 1
Step 8: Again drag same variable and select type as Evaluate
Here We are evaluating value whether it is 2 or not
Step 9: Defining Execution Flow
Step 10: Click on run button to run package
Step 11: Checking Operator to see run status