Scenario in ODI
- Scenario is nothing but a logical exe kind of a file used for the execution
of the design.
- A scenario is designed to put a source component (interface, package, procedure, variable) into production environment
- Once All component developed and tested then we will make Scenario and put into in production environment and after that you can’t make changes in Production Environment.
- You can Scheduling ODI jobs
- Executing all ODI jobs
- Creating Load plans
- It is possible to generate scenarios for packages, procedures, interfaces
- Scenarios generated for procedures, interfaces or variables are
single step scenarios that execute the procedure, interface
or refresh the variable.
Step 1: Right click on Project
step 2: Select Source object for Scenario
Generating Load Plan and Scenario
step 1: Go to load plan and scenario and create new folder in which we are
putting our all load plan
step 2: Create new load plan
step 3: Give name of load plan
step 4: Click to add step
step 5: define step type
step 6: give step name
step 7: Defining step
step 8: Add parallel step