Steps to Setting up EBS instance(Without that We can not access Oracle form).
- Setting up environment Variable.(java_tool_option)
- Adding EBS Application URL to Internet Explorer compatibility.
- Adding EBS Application URL to Trusted site(Internet Explorer)
- Adding EBS URL to java Exception List.
- Make host Entry
Create JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS Variable
1. Right click on my computer and Select Properties.
2. Click on Advance System setting
3. Create New Environment Variable
Click on compatibility view setting( Internet Explorer)
Add your domain here
Adding Application URL to trusted site
Go to internet Explorer and select internet option
Navigate to security and click on site
Click on add site to trusted site
Go to control panel and Click on java
Navigate to Security and add EBS Application URL.
Add your instance link
Make host Entry (Open below path in windows)
Now you can access and you open forms in Oracle EBS.